STARRY SKY NAIL ART TUTORIAL

HEY EVERYBODY! TODAY I AM HERE WITH A SIMPLE NAIL ART.
Let me tell you how I was inspired to this nail art tutorial. One night I was on my terrace and was looking at the sky. It was clear and full of sparking stars. It was very beautiful view so I thought why not brings this view on my nails and the results were awesome as you will read on.


Things you will need
1. Base coat
2. Black nail paint
3. Silver glitter
4. Top coat
Let’s get to the tutorial
Step1- ensure your nails are properly clean and hands are well moisturized


Step2-  apply the base coat and let it dry

Step3-  apply black nail paint and let it dry.

Step-4: Taking the silver glitter, draw the pattern step by step as shown
 
Step5: Let it dry completely to prevent any smudging while applying the top coat.

Step6:
Follow with a top coat. This will add shine and gloss to your nail.


This was easy and quick.
Hope you all like it; appreciate it. Do write to me how you liked it?
Have a wonderful day.
xoxoxoxoxo

Comments