LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING HAUL- PART 3

Hello my Beautiful friends
How are you all doing? So I went for shopping two days back with my mom and got little stuff that I am going to show you guys here. I did very strict shopping, I would say. I only got what I needed because I already have lot of  stuff that I don't even use. You must know that all of us girls, whenever go out for shopping we just end up buying so many things only because it is cute or we like the packaging or its a new product or it smells good and there are hundred more reasons. So I was with my mom and got only the necessary items. So here is what I got....




So first of all I got L'oreal Paris Professional range Hair spa mask. It says smoothening cream bath with water lily. I really needed a good mask for my hair. Especially in this season my hair gets very dry and looked lifeless so I found this mask lying on the shelf in the store and appealed me so I got it. I have not used t yet but will definitely share my experience with you guys.



Then I got my all time favorite face wash Clean and Clear foaming face wash. It just works great for my acne prone skin. I also got Garnier pure active scrub. I don't know why I got it but yeahhh I got it just randomly.

I also got Palmolive morning tonic shower gel. I just loved its fragrance and the color. It has tangerine in it.

And also I shopped from Oriflame Sweden. I got a perfecting face primer and for my mom I got Royal velvet anti wrinkle cream.



So that's pretty much of it. I will be using these products and reviewing them on my blog so stay connected. 
Hope you liked the post. Do tell me what are your recent buys in the comments below.....
Bye

Comments