RED/BLACK - Nail Tattoo

Hi everybody.....
How are you all? Currently I am enjoying shopping for this festive season. Diwali is on its way and I am super excited to welcome it by buying gifts and sweets for my friends and family. So today I thought of doing a nail art/tattoo tutorial with you guys here. So I started doing nail art on my nails and later realized that it looks more like a tattoo on my nails rather than the normal nail arts and hence the name of my post. Well not wasting much time I quickly get started on how to get this on your nails too.....


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
A red, black and a silver nail art pen, a top coat
and yes guys tats all you need. 

So here are the steps:

1. Make sure your hands are clean and dry. Also I personally prefer to moisturize my nails and hand first as they look healthy and nourished at the final look.




2. Take the red nail art pen and make two flowers on each of your finger. For the thumb nail you can draw more number of flower as per the size of your nail. I drew three on it.


3. After that taking the black nail art pen do the outlining to define your flowers and the design. Let everything dry.


4. Ten using the silver nail art pen random draw straight lines on the design. This will add glittery effect to your nails. Seal it using a top coat and that's it you are done with your nails.


I hope you liked the nail tattooing. Do let me know in the comments below. Do share you nail art designs too with me. Looking forward to see the same.
see you guys in my next post.

xoxo
Kriti

Comments