SUMMER DAYS ARE BACK AGAIN

Hello my beautiful readers!!!!
How are you all doing? Yeah I know what you all must be thinking. Where I go missing sometimes. Lots going in life right now. Everything has changed around me. New city, new people and new working environment. yeah that's right. I am taking sometime to adjust in all that and that's why I went missing on my blog. Well that's gonna happen every time and I think that is what life is all about. I want you to know that I have moved to Delhi and this April is getting very hot. So here I am to share some tips with you guys as on how to look fresh and cool still in this burning sun.



1) Always carry a water bottle with you and if you have a desk job keep a one on your desk. This way you will always have an easy access to water every time you feel thirsty. Make sure to drink water at regular intervals. It helps keep you hydrated in this burning heat and you skin glowing.

2) The summer suns also makes the hair very dry. Make sure to use a good serum that keeps your locks nourished and hydrated. I also recommend using a leave in conditioner to protect your hair from dryness damage.




3) Keep your feet and hands moisturized. I always make sure to use a good moisturizer for my feet and hands whenever I feel like they are dried out.

4) Sip on a mug of herbal tea every evening. If you make this a habit, you’ll add an extra cup of fluid to your tally every single day. On top of that, this relaxing ritual is a wonderful way to de-stress at the end of the day.


5) Last but not the least tip - Eat a diet rich in whole foods. By eating water-rich foods like vegetables, fruits, and yogurt, you’ll automatically up your fluid intake.


So these were some of the tips that you guys can practice this summer. I myself am practicing these and guys you know that these tips are really working for me and hope the same for you all. 
See you guys in my next post till then stay connected to Hair,Fashion and Beauty blog.
xoxox
Kriti

Comments