ORIFLAME'S EcoBeauty Toner review : Go Ecofiendly this valentine

Hello bloggers and the blog readers
I am back again and this time with a review of just launched Oriflame range. Yes you heard it right. Oriflame has launched a new range in the market that is called ECOBEAUTY. Oriflame you guys are growing with an unstoppable speed. You have come long way people and there is no stopping.
My lovely readers I want to tell you guys that I have known oriflame when I was kid, that time my mom and my teenage sister used to get lot of their stuff from an agent. I still remember those times oriflame catalogues and the products. They have made lot of changes till then.


But in this present time these guys are launching products like never before and I really appreciate that. Be it THE ONE or THE ECOBEAUTY they are offering their customers so much variety and are improvising them with view to touch their customer hearts. I don’t know about others but they have been successful in doing that to me. Saying that, today on my blog I will be reviewing Oriflame’s Ecobeauty rose and chamomile toner.


INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Rosa damascena, flower water (organic farming), glycerin, anthemis nobilis flower water(organic farming),  benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, polyglyceryl-10, laruate hydrolyzed wheat protein, calendula officinalis flower extract, lactic acid, parfum, limonene, linalool, citral, citronellol, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
ECOCERT CERTIFIED


MY EXPERIENCE:
This Rose and Chamomile toner comes in a translucent white spray bottle with transparent cap with a beautiful rose branch on it. The product inside is clear inside.
Fragrance is very fresh. I expected initially that since it has rose in it would smell a lot like gulab jal(rose water ) but it is not like that. The fragrance is quite different. It is because of the chamomile in it, but I really like it because it give you an immediate pop.


The toner does a great job in cleaning the skin pores and reducing the pore size. My skin felt soft and smooth and much more rejuvenated.
One of best part is that it didn’t break me out so I give this product a 10 on 10. What more I can say how impressed I am with it.
Ecobeauty rocks.  


PROS:
1.       The pump bottle, I give it a big thumbs up to it for this. Just spray the toner on your face girl and wipe it off.
2.       Fresh and light fragrance
3.       Pure essence of rose and chamomile
4.       Feels so natural on the skin that I don’t think it has any hash chemicals in it
5.       Did not break me out. My skin is very sensitive and its very rare that products don’t break me out. Well this one is such a toner.
6.       Tired looking skin suddenly freshens up.   


CONS: 
Can’t find any and it is the most natural product that I have used. This product surely justifies the range name. 


I hope you all liked the review and find it useful. I try my best to give you the actual description product so that you all can get or reject based on it because I know that money doesn’t comes easy and I want you all to spend it effectively and this is surely one such product.

   

Comments