LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Everyday Products Haul

Greetings
Lately I have been running low on my supplies so I had to stock them up. So what I did this time, instead going to store I did online shopping on the amazon and got few things that I have been thinking of getting for few days. They have been ordered and delivered and now I ma just uploading few photos of the products that I got. All these items are my first time purchases. By first time I don't mean the product but basically the companies or the brands of the products that I got like the Korus essential and Healthvit.


Also I ordered a pure virgin coconut oil and castor oil but it did not got delivered because I was back home and at the delivery was attempted 2 to 3 times to my office address and as I was not available so it got returned and I was like all cry. But don't worry guys I will buy it once I do re shopping form amazon and its definitely going o be in the near future.

List of products:
Healthvit bentonite clay, Korus essential oils , Garnier leave in conditoner, Epsom salt, Sunsilk Nourishing soft and smooth conditioner and a pencil box set as found it very cute and needed to put something cute on my desk.




I also got a Roadster jeans for myself and lotto running shoes for my dad this month. And yes that's pretty much all of the information about my recent purchases.


Have a look guys.



I hope you all liked this quick haul and I will see you all in my next post.

Popular posts from this blog

ORIFLAME PURE SKIN RANGE REVIEW

ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS Cold and Fairness Cream Review

STREAX Hair Serum with Walnut Oil